TWIX COOKIE BARS, MILK CHOCOLATE COOKIE & CARAMEL, FUN SIZE
What's inside. Calories 80 (4% DV) per pack. What's inside - Per Fun Size Pack: 80 calories (4% DV); 4 g total fat (6% DV); 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 8 g sugars (No DV defined); 300 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Partially produced with genetic engineering. Perfect for snacking! A little fun anytime. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0907 or visit us at www.twix.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper.